Occupational Health Center
Occupational Health Center at Westlake Hospital evaluates and treats all work-related injuries with expert care and compassion. Our goal is to bring your team members to maximum medical improvement in a safe and timely manner. The Occupational Health Center at Westlake Hospital gives you and your employees seamless access to:
Work-related injury care
- Physical therapy
- Pre-placement testing and background checks
- Substance abuse testing and dependency help
- Pre-employment physicals
- Customized screening exams based on job functions (ADA compliant)
- OSHA compliance and exams, including respirator clearance, DOT, firefighter and HazMat exams
- Department of Transportation (DOT) examinations are required by federal law and are meant to detect the presence of physical, mental, and emotional issues that could negatively affect a driver’s ability to work safely. New DOT physical regulations require that a driver pass all DOT physical requirements in order to receive their CDL medical card.
How to send an employee
For all life-threatening emergencies, please call 911 immediately.
Employee Authorization Form
Photo ID — All patients must show us their photo identification before treatment. Acceptable photo identifications include a driver’s license, work badge, or passport.
Monday through Friday - 8am - 5pm
Please print, fill out and sign the authorization form and have your employee or applicant bring it to our Occupational Health Center at 1111 Superior Street, Ste. 506, Melrose Park, IL 60160
After-hours injury care
Occupational Health Center at Westlake Hospital offers full integration with Westlake Hospital Emergency Room. Please have your injured employee bring a signed authorization form to our emergency room, located at 1225 W Lake Street, Melrose Park, IL 60160 (NW Corner of the hospital).
Employees under 18 years of age
Partner with Us!
The Occupational Health Center at Westlake Hospital will work with you to meet your unique needs. Please feel free to call (708) 938-7600
, Monday through Friday, from 8am to 5pm or email us