Founded in 1927, Westlake Hospital is a 225 bed facility committed to providing exceptional service, warm hospitality and excellent quality care to its patients and physicians. While Westlake offers traditional quality hospital care, it also offers services ranging from high-tech diagnostic procedures to specialized inpatient services such as The Chicago Center for Bariatric Surgery and The Center for Rehabilitation. Westlake also has the highest percentage of private-bed rooms in the Western Suburbs.
Important Hospital Facts
- We are accredited by The Joint Commission. For more information visit The Joint Commission or call (630) 792-5800.
- All private beds
- More than 200 practicing physicians in more than 30 specialties
- 30-bed acute adult behavioral health inpatient unit
- 28-bed certified acute inpatient rehabilitation facility
- Our Chicago Center for Bariatric Surgery provides a variety of surgical weight-loss options: Gastric Sleeve Surgery, Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass, Laparoscopic Gastric Lap-Band, Single Incision Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass, Loop Duodenal Switch and Endoscopic Intragastric Balloon Implant.
- Primary Stroke Center Certified by the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association
- Comprehensive Emergency Department with 13,000 square-foot facility with 12 private rooms
- Fitness Center with cardiovascular equipment, indoor track, warm water therapy pool, sauna and full service locker room
- State-of-the-art GI Lab designed exclusively for digestive health procedures that features most advanced technology, including computer capabilities that transfer images to the patient record while the procedure is still underway.
- Women’s Medical Imaging Center
- Occupational Health Center
- 16 private birthing rooms for labor, delivery and postpartum recovery.
- Level II nursery equipped to provide 24-hour support
- Lurie Children’s Hospital’s Neonatologist are on staff at Level II nursery
- Senior Center designed to help those 60 and older feel their best